My father

                      MY FATHER


FATHER is the one who care us love us and do many more for us.

      A father is some one  everyday who has a day full of profound reflection and that is with regard to his children and family. My father has been the most favourite and important person for me in my whole world. My father name is Bishnu Shrestha. He is on late 40.He is an officer.


       He is the reason that makes me understand what's wrong and what's right and stops me from acquiring the ban and unethical ways of life. He believes in simple and high thinking. My father is an ideal and role model for me.Dad is like a super hero for me.He is a wonderful...Super and of good mood.I love him more than others because he care me rather and futher. Dad , support me when I call. He catch me when I fall.He is hard working and supportive too.He always work for our family when ti is day or night , when it rain or rise the sun. 

       My father is the best person in my life. He is one of the best father in the whole world. Whenever I am in difficulty my father helps me out with lot of love and affection.


Comments